George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley wrote it together when they were 17 years old. George Michael - Careless Whisper Lyrics I feel so unsure As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor As the music dies something in your eyes.

George Michael Careless Whisper Lyrics White Frame George Michael Lyrics George Michael George Michael Careless Whisper
The careless whispers of a good friend To the heart and mind ignorance is kind Theres no comfort in the truth Pain is that all you find.

Careless whisper 歌詞. George Michael explained in his autobiography Bare With Careless Whisper I remember exactly where it first came to me where I came up with the sax line. As the music dies something in your eyes Calls to mind the silver screen And all its sad good-byes Im never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm. Careless Whisper-歌詞-感謝 epsorz3513 提供I feel so unsure我不敢確定As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor當我牽著你的手走向舞池As the music dies something in your eyes當音樂結束你的眼 -MyMusic懂你想聽的打開APP立即開始聽歌.
I remember I was handing the money over to the guy on the bus and I got this line the sax line. The careless whispers of a good friend To the heart and mind ignorance is kind Theres no comfort in the truth pain is all that youll find Should have known better yeah.
George Michael - Careless Whisper歌詞中文翻譯 音樂庫 3082018 西洋男藝人 抒情歌 經典名曲 George Michael Wham. The careless whispers of a good friend To the heart and mind. Careless whisper 無心快語 I feel so unsure 我毫無把握我很是猶豫 As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor 當我牽著你的手帶你步入舞池 As the music dies 舞曲消失.
As the music dies something in your eyes Calls to mind the silver screen And all its sad good-byes Im never gonna dance again Guilty feet have got no rhythm. Careless Whisper George Michaelの歌詞情報ページnanaは簡単に歌声や楽器演奏が録音投稿できるアプリです歌詞I feel so unsureAs I take your hand andlead you to the dance.

Part Of The Song Careless Whispers By George Michael Golden Oldies Songs George Michael Careless Whisper

Careless Whisper In 2021 Careless Whisper Music Lyrics Music

George Michael George Michael Quotes George Michael Lyrics George Michael Careless Whisper

George Michael Careless Whisper Lyrics And Quotes Time Can Never Mend The Careless Whis George Michael George Michael Quotes George Michael Careless Whisper

George Michael Careless Whisper Lyrics Black Frame Careless Whisper Lyrics George Michael Careless Whisper Lyrics

Careless Whisper Seether Scenery Landscape Beautiful Nature

Beautiful George Michael Lyrics George Michael George Michael Wham

Careless Whisper Seether Lyrics To Live By Song Lyric Quotes Whisper Quotes

Careless Whisper Seether This Cover Is So Much Better Than The Original They Portray The Careless Whisper Lyrics Seether Careless Whisper Careless Whisper

George Michael Careless Whisper Lyrics Black Frame George Michael Lyrics George Michael Songs George Michael

George Michael Careless Whisper Chords Ukulele Chords Songs Guitar Songs Ukulele Chords

George Michael Careless Whisper Sent To Me By My Soul Mate 12 28 2015 Great Song Lyrics Love Songs Lyrics Favorite Lyrics
Posting Komentar untuk " "